VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
With over 20 years of experience, Future Processing is an expert in technology consultancy. We take pride and put our people first to ensure that the quality remains high on all projects we undertake - delivering great results for you as always! Our energetic team members are fun to work with while still maintaining honesty throughout partnerships built over time through transparency between client/company reps alike; this unique culture creates open-mindedness which drives Successful Togetherness among employees here at FP (as well as customers).
VP of Business Development expected to develop and convert a sales pipeline using a highly consultative approach. This individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present a compelling solution that meets and exceeds our client requirements.
- VP of Business Development will be responsible for generating leads, securing new business opportunities and converting marketing based leads to business
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide value based solutions that fit those needs.
- Identify, qualify and engage with prospective clients to sell our outsourced solutions and services.
- Prospect and close business to achieve monthly goals. Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
- VP of Business Development will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong organizational presentation skills.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others.
- Collaboratively work with other members of the sales team to develop strategies for achieving sales goals.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the leads. Execute successfully on the recommended plan.
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically. Prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Understand and utilize CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress. as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health of sales funnel.
- Ability to thrive in an challenging and exciting business market place.
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 to 15 years of business-to-business selling experience.
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and consultative business development approach.
- Proven ability to sell outsourced technical solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
- Well networked and a natural connector.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Lead Generation Experience.
- Understanding of sales pipeline management.
- Preferred experience in the following industries (insurance, financial, insurance tech, legal tech).
- Always does what is right for the customer—relentlessly customer-focused.
- Ability to travel 25-30%.